Thursday, June 28, 2007

My Life - about the Favour of God

Why name myself the life of a stranger called me? I started blogging when I arrived in blacksburg Virginia, and wasn't quite sure what to do with myself.

So as I walked through blacksburg side roads and its hills, I started to wonder why the Lord would want me here over the period I spent there. For many months I wondered and really prayed about it, and asked Him to teach me whatever lessons I needed to learn and quickly too. But I guess with our relationship, I was always too hard of hearing. A week just before I was due to return to the UK, I attended an amazing conference at the Radford Church of God, and there the Lord spoke to me clearly. I realised finally that my life have always been about the FAVOUR of God. And even though I might have to travel on the road that many don't travel on, this is the life God had ordained for me.

So since I love blogging so much, and Love God, and find that the only time I don't querry Him and accuse Him of making life unbearable for me lol, is only when I'm in His word. So I've decided to post the lessons I learnt during my time over there. Hopefully when I'm done I can also move over to lessons I've learnt here in Italy (seing as my mind being idle is too damaging to my walk with God). I have a really good feeling about this.

So come on over, I have something to tell you - GOD'S FAVOUR IS IMMUTABLE AND CANNOT BE REVERSED.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you are a very interesting person...and i want to read more of your blogs!

temmy tayo said...

You are YOU. That is the most important thing.You also appreciate the greatness of God in your life.

Allied said...

AMEN! His favor is really immutable. You are not a strager to him but his child.

Thanks for visiting my blog. You are right on where the story might lead but there is a twist somewhere.

Anthony Arojojoye said...

Holla.
Thank God u're wxing stronger in Him.
How have you been? I hope u'll always look at the brighter side of life henceforth.

Now make I go read that post on ur man. No tell me say you never find man up till now. I dey come.....

A Kel called Wonder ...... said...

Yea i know, my pastor says ur a first timer only once. Am glad ur settling in well over there am sure by now u know that the hand of GOD is in everything.Enjoy

Anonymous said...

hey to ur question yes,pls do feel free to copy d prayer icon!thats why i did it...to be a reminder to us all!

Anonymous said...

beautiful... God bless you my darling

Anonymous said...

GOD'S FAVOUR IS IMMUTABLE AND CANNOT BE REVERSED.
AMEN AMEN AMEN AMEN AMEN O!

Confused Naija Girl said...

AMEN my dear.I really wish I could reach that point in my life. i find myself complaining all the time
thanks for ur comment girl. very enlightening.

Anonymous said...

I must digg your post so more folks are able to look at it, really helpful, I had a tough time finding the results searching on the web, thanks.

- Joe