Thursday, August 21, 2008

Jeremiah 1:12

What word has God spoken to you lately that the enemy been contending with. Yesterday the favour of Lord was so magnificent that I went home and woke up feeling too wonderful.

I will be away again for a week on a meeting in Sweden. I'm really looking forward to this trip. Can't wait to visit another country, after my three weeks break.

Remember Jer. 1:12 - The LORD said to me, "You have seen correctly, for I am watching to see that my word is fulfilled."

Once He has spoken, twice have I heard.. it is indeed well with my soul.. Yay.. God has been moving me unto new levels and relms in my relationship with Him. He really has been showing Himself victorous. In not too far, I have a testimony to share. And indeed the Lord has been so good to me.

6 comments:

olusimeon said...

really timely one..i have heard isaiah 54 almost all my life but God just opened my eyes ...now i cant wait to see the fruits..
enjoy your trip...

Remi, United Kingdom said...

hello there, a timely one... Yup been having that same experience too. Had an ecounter with God, was waiting on a miracle and he brought it just on time, and in that instance, spoke to me loud and clear and the enemy has been trying to contest it! But he has lost... Cus God's word does not come back to him unacomplished... and that knowledge has filled me with immense joy, regardles everything...
Have a great time away... thanks again for sharing.. much love.. Rems

Anonymous said...

God knows- I really needed this

Chris Ogunlowo said...

Thanks for sharing.

Vera Ezimora said...

You woke up feeling too wonderful? I can only imagine how pleasant that must have felt. It is well with my soul too, babe. I'm off to go tell God my plans. He says we should approach the throne with confidence, right? Off I go!

Anonymous said...

Whoa!!!....He has not said the 'Word' but, He is also watching to see that His Word is fulfilled.
This is such a Word for my now.